LOGISTICS ACCOUNT MANAGER
The LAM role at SIO Logistics gives you the opportunity to get in on the ground floor at a start up, make a drastic impact and help the company grow from the ground up. There is no long corporate ladder to climb, and we promote with in. No outside managers will be brought in. The ideal candidate is driven, can challenge themselves and peers, and is very result driven.
On the sales floor, you will focus on creating relationships across the country. Through negotiation and collaboration, you will enable SIO logistics to service our customers and their freight from the time it picks up, until it drops off successfully. Each day, you will build your book of business and manage your own portfolio of accounts. This role is fast-paced, high-energy, and competitive!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Outbound cold calls and lead generation
- Tracking loads during transit
- Learning the market and quoting accordingly.
- Problem solving and being quick on your feet.
- Internal communication with co-workers & management
- External communication with contacts within your accounts
- A bachelor degree is preferred ; however not required.
- Proven work ethic in a school or job setting
- Fast-paced and able to multi-task
- Competitive and motivated to succeed
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- No long corporate ladder – you will be a leader in the company early in your career
- Make an immediate impact with a growing startup
- Work in the heart of downtown San Marcos, TX
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Casual dress code
- Company sponsored events
|Location||San Marcos, TX|